TIC Council is delighted to announce its upcoming event entitled “Sensitisation Webinar on ISOIEC 17029”, taking place in three sessions via Zoom:
- Friday 3 December, 10:30-13:30 IST (6:00–9:00 am CET)
- Monday 6 December, 10:30-13:30 IST (6:00–9:00 am CET)
- Tuesday 7 December, 10:30-13:30 IST (6:00–9:00 am CET)
The purpose of this three-part sensitisation programme is to support the participants in gaining an understanding of ISO/IEC 17029 requirements, as the standard is new and the organisations involved in the implementation need guidance to interpret the clauses appropriately. In addition, the third day will focus around the case studies related to to implementation of ICAO CORSIA programme.
This programme involves active interaction sessions among the participants, aiming at helping them in understanding the requirements though group discussions.
We would like to invite to participate all accreditation bodies, conformity assessment bodies, government organisations, regulatory authorities, scheme owners, industry bodies and several organisations from related sectors.
- Dr. Aparna Dhawan, Executive Director, TIC Council India
- Ms. Stefanie Vehring, Accreditation and Conformity Assessment, TUV SUD GmBH Germany
- Ms. Ekta Agrawal, Assistant Director, Directorate General Civil Aviation
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you and/or your colleagues!